Changes we have made to the Biggin Hill site, with hyperlinks so you can quickly check new additions …
24 Feb 2005
- Support St Johns Ambulance
- Support Rougham Airfield ‘Wings, Wheels & Steam’ fly-in on 23/24th June 2001. at Rougham Airfield, 2 miles East of Bury-St-Edmunds, Suffolk.
2 & 3 June 2002
Biggin Hill Air Fair celebrating a century of flight!
9 May 2000
- Support SWAG’s grand finale, A disco at The Manor, to raise money for a community swimming pool at Biggin Hill on Fri 9 June
8 May 2000
- Come to see the biggest Air show in Kent Celebrating a Century of Flying. The Biggin Hill Air Fare
5 May 2000
- Bromley’s green belt is under threat see our page on the Holwood Estate
21 March 2000
- We have nearly completed the move of the bigginhill website to our new internet hosting company – Densitron – who are a local Biggin Hill company based at the airfield. Densitron offer a number of facilities and services for websites, so we hope to make some more additions soon!
21 December 1999
- A new menu for The White Bear Public House A 16th century ‘Free House’ 5 min from the airport by car
15 December 1999
- Information on Ward Boundary Changes
7 December 1999
- New news on the editorial. A museum at Biggin Hill? If you have any news issues on Biggin Hill please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
17 November 1999
- A new improved Directory. If your business is not on the directory please inform the email@example.comThe entry on the direcvtory is free but is you want an associated page of information this can be provided for only £2.00 per month
20 September 1999
- Save Saltbox Hill and turn it into a Nature Resurve in London
17 July 1999
- The Cedar tree one of 21 great Trees of London
7 July 1999
- The White Bear Public House A 16th century ‘Free House’ 5 min from the airport by car
2 July 1999
- The Biggin Hill Air Fair The past events
26 June 1999
- Some of the Hotels and B & B’s in the area
26 May 1999
- Information about the Pilots Pals Bar club that has great views over the airport
26 January 1999
- At last, new stuff on the site…we are introducing an Editorial Comment feature to give ourselves a voice
- we are slowly but surely beginning to update the design of the site to make it more…navigable!
6 November 1998
- well, we know things have been quiet on the website for a few weeks… to make up for it,
here’s a new addition, a Slideshow of “Biggin Hill Street Life” !!
- did you know about plans to expand the use of Biggin Hill Airport? Find out more and contribute to our discussion!
16 Aug 1998
- added history about the Blacksmiths Arms pub
- added feature about “Little Titch” to the Blacksmiths Arms page
20 June 1998
30 May 1998
- added Tourist Info section on local places of interest
- updated Biggin Hill Air Fair page
- more on batteries
- started Local Information page for things to do in the area
14 May 1998
- updated links page with more sites
- added information about Biggin Hill Air Fair
- added section on wind turbines to alternative energy pages
Changes we are working on, ideas and new features …
- updating directory pages with better searching
- more pictures and information on the Tourist Info section
If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see on this site, please e-mail us !