St John Ambulance
Below is some information about St John Ambulance at Biggin Hill. We are very active and if anyone wants to visit us please give me a call and we can arrange a visit on a Tuesday evening.
We do the following:
1) Cover all type of events from banger car racing to horse shows.
2) We have one A+E ambulance that we us to take people to hospital.
3) We have a medical mobile unit to treat patients on.
4) We have a Long Distance Rescue Team which also operates as a search and recovery team.
5) We have many members, trained from basic first aid upto very highly trained nurses and doctors.
6) We have a special call out plan in the event of Biggin Hill getting cut off (again) and then our members (+ members of the NHS) can co ordinate and deal with the emergency.
These are just a few of the things we do at Biggin Hill St. John Ambulance (2nd largest division in South East London).
Tom Burgess 01959 701281
We meet at the Valley Hall, in Sunningvale Ave and have three main groups they are :_
1) Badgers for ages 6 years to 10 years. From 6 pm to 7 pm every Tuesday evening.
2) Cadets for ages 10 years to 18 years. Meet from 7pm to 8 pm.
3) Adults for ages 18 years to 70 years. Meet from 8pm to 10 pm.